Making Shapes to Improve Mobility for Golf.
5 dynamic stretches to improve hip, trunk and shoulder mobility.
Great exercises to use in a warm up before playing golf and in the gym or stretching routine.
Click HERE to watch the video.
1. Spiderman Lunge with rotations
2. Hamstring stretch with rotation, lateral trunk flexion and overhead reach
3. Hip 90-90 stretch with reach and rotations
4. Pigeon stretch with torso rotation and reach
5. Overhead shoulder stretches with lateral trunk flexion and rotations
These are progressive dynamic stretches you can try once you can perform the basic dynamic stretches properly. The idea behind these progressive exercises is to work the body as a whole (just like during the golf swing).